Last updated: Dec 14, 2022 1:09 PM
This Website is intended for use by a general audience and does not offer services to children. Should a child whom we know to be under 18 send personal information to us, we will use that information only to respond to that child to inform him or her that they cannot use this Website.
This Website uses Google Analytics to collect information about you and your behaviors. If you would like to opt out of Google Analytics, please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
We retain all of the information that we collect until we no longer need the information to contact you or after you unsubscribe from emails.
We use the information that we collect about you for direct marketing purposes. Direct marketing is the act of selling products or services directly to consumers rather than through retailers. You may, at any time, request that we cease to use your information for direct marketing purposes by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All visitors and users of this Website have the following rights with regard to their personal information:
- The right to access your information. You have the right to access any information that we may have collected on you. You can request copies of the information that we have on you in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format.
- Information transmission. You have the right to ask us to transmit your personal information that we have collected on you to another provider, where technically feasible.
- Rectification of information. You have the right to request that we amend any of the information that we have collected on you.
- You have a right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data.
- You have a right to request that we restrict the processing of your data.
- You have a right to request that we delete all or some of the information that we have collected on you.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint regarding our collection, sharing and processing of data with competent authorities in the proper jurisdiction.
Exercising your rights
You may exercise the rights specified above by submitting a consumer request to:
0844 414 2611
7 Unity Street, Bristol, BS1 5HH
We will need to verify your identity prior to effectuating your request and may ask you to provide personal information to do so. We will respond to most consumer requests within 30 days of receipt. However, some requests may take longer. We will notify you in writing if we need more time to respond. We have the ability to deny your request(s) if certain exceptions in the law apply. If we do deny your request, we will provide you with the reasons for such denial.
Location of data processing
All data processing activities undertaken by us take place in United Kingdom.
Data Protection Officer
Iain Godding is our Data Protection Officer and may be reached via email at email@example.com.
This Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than us. We provide such hyperlinks for your reference only. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their contents or the privacy or other practices of such websites. It is up to you to read and fully understand their Privacy Policies. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators.
We plan to transfer data to United Kingdom.